The Intercollegiate Studies Institute’s Delaware Leaders Program offers a unique fellowship opportunity to develop vital leadership skills. During the yearlong fellowship, you and other motivated students will learn about America’s founding principles, establish connections with Delaware leaders, gain valuable work experience at top local organizations, and develop an appreciation for the history of—and opportunities in—Delaware.
The fellowship provides a host of benefits, including:
- Small-group dinners with Delaware leaders such as former Senate minority leader Charles Copeland and WSFS Bank president & CEO Mark Turner
- Opportunities to meet national opinion leaders like New York Times columnist Ross Douthat and Wall Street Journal writer Steve Moore
- Special invitations to conferences and seminars
- Internships at Delaware businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Guided tours of cultural and historic sites in the Delaware Valley
- Scholarships and fellowships opportunities, with prizes up to $30,000
- Stipend for participation given at the completion of each semester
In addition to applying to the Delaware Leaders Program, learn more about how you can bring the conservative movement to campus:
- Start or affiliate an ISI Society
- Start a conservative student newspaper or journal
- Request a speaker
For additional information, please contact Jacob Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-524-6124.
DEADLINE: Applications will be accepted until September 9, 2016, for the 2016–17 DLP Class.