President, Atlas Economic Research Foundation
- Christianity and the Roots of Free Market Economics Systems
- Do Not Cry for Me US: Is our Country Heading the Argentine Way?
- Corporate Social Responsibility: a Free-Market Perspective
Willing to debate? Yes
Notable Non-ISI books
- Faith and Liberty: The Economic Thought of the Late Scholastics Lexington Books, 2003
- Cultural and Religious Foundations of Private Property in in The Elgar Companion To The Economics Of Property Rights The Elgar Companion To The Economics Of Property Rights, Ed. Enrico Colombatto
- Corporate Social Responsibility: a Traditional Catholic Perspective in in Business as a Calling, Scrivener Press, 2005
- What St. Bernardine's Ass Could Teach the Bishops in Reason, August-September 1987
- Austrian Economics and the Social Doctrine of the Church: A Reflection Based on the Economic Writings of Mateo Liberatore and Oswald von Nell-Breuning in Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, 2003, vol. 13
- Out of Communism: An Ethical Road Map—The Dignity of the Human Person as the Foundation of the Transition from Communism in Quo Vadis Latin American? Hillsdale College.