Professor of Economics, George Mason University
- Why Should We Restrict Immigration?
- The Myth of the Rational Voter
- The Case Against Education
Willing to debate? Yes
Notable Non-ISI books
- The Myth of the Rational Voter: Why Democracies Choose Bad Policies Princeton University Press (April 16, 2007)
- Selfish Reasons to Have More Kids: Why Being a Great Parent is Less Work and More Fun Than You Think Basic Books; First Trade Paper Edition edition (May 8, 2012)
- Systematically Biased Beliefs About Economics: Robust Evidence of Judgemental Anomalies from the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy in Economic Journal 112 (479), April 2002.
- What Makes People Think Like Economists? Evidence on Economic Cognition from the Survey of Americans and Economists on the Economy in Journal of Law and Economics 44(2), October 2001.