Thomas E. Woods, Jr.
Senior Fellow, Ludwig von Mises Institute
Thomas E. Woods Jr., Ph.D., is the New York Times bestselling author of Meltdown and The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, among other books. He is a senior fellow at the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Alabama.
- A Politically Incorrect Gallop Through American History
- 'Without Our Wise Overlords We'd All Be Dead': The Propaganda that Justifies Big Government, and How to Refute It
- State Nullification: Jefferson's Solution to Today's Problems
Willing to debate? Yes
ISI Journal Articles
Notable Non-ISI books
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History Regnery Publishing (January 1, 2004)
- Meltdown: A Free-Market Look at Why the Stock Market Collapsed, the Economy Tanked, and Government Bailouts Will Make Things Worse Regnery, 2009
- Who Killed the Constitution?: The Federal Government vs. American Liberty from World War I to Barack Obama Three Rivers Press, 2009
- What Austrian Economics Can Teach Historians in Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, Summer 2010