Author and Speaker
Mr. Dinesh D'Souza is an author and speaker who was formerly the president of The King's College in New York City. Prior to his presidency at The King's College he was the Rishwain Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University, the former John M. Olin Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute, and has served as senior domestic policy analyst in the Reagan White House from 1987 to 1988. He is the best-selling author of Illiberal Education: The Politics of Race and Sex on Campus andThe End of Racism.
Mr. D'Souza is one of the most visible critics of multiculturalism and political correctness in America today. He has appeared on numerous television and radio programs and speaks frequently to campus audiences. His articles on culture and politics have appeared in Harper's, The Atlantic, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and elsewhere. He graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Dartmouth College in 1983, where he was editor of The Dartmouth Review.
In his most recent work, The Moral Conundrum of Success, Mr. D'Souza explores the social and moral consequences of the new wealth in America. He is also an expert on the tenets of western civilization which distinguishes it from other cultures, and why the American ideal has become so irresistible to immigrants and to people around the world.
- Why America Is Loved, Why America is Hated
- The Moral Case for Capitalism
- Godforsaken Tyndale House Publishers; Reprint edition (February 17, 2012)
- The Roots of Obama's Rage Regnery Publishing (September 27, 2010)
- Life After Death: The Evidence Regnery Publishing; 1 edition (November 2, 2009)
- What's So Great about Christianity Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (November 4, 2008)
- The Enemy At Home: The Cultural Left and Its Responsibility for 9/11 Broadway (February 12, 2008)
- What's So Great about America Penguin (May 27, 2003)
- The Virtue of Prosperity: Finding Values in an Age of Techno-Affluence Free Press (October 30, 2001)
- Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary Man Became an Extraordinary Leader Free Press (February 23, 1999)
- The End of Racism: Principles for a Multiracial Society Free Press (September 30, 1996)
- Letters to a Young Conservative Basic Books (April 12, 2005)
- Illiberal Education: The Politics of Race and Sex on Campus Free Press (October 1, 1998)
- How Obama Thinks in Forbes, Sept. 27, 2010