George H. Nash
Senior Fellow, Russell Kirk Center for Cultural Renewal
Dr. Nash graduated summa cum laude from Amherst College and received his Ph.D. degree in history from Harvard University. A historian and author of seven books, he writes and lectures frequently about American conservatism.
- Reconsidering FDR, World War II, and the Cold War: The Perspective of Herbert Hoover
- Reappraising the Right: The Past and Future of American Conservatism
- Ronald Reagan's Vision of America
Willing to debate? Yes
ISI Journal Articles
Notable Non-ISI books
- The Conservative Intellectual Movement in America Since 1945 Wilmington: ISI Books.
- Books and the Founding Fathers Louisville, KY: Butler Books, 2008.
- Reappraising the Right: The Past & Future of American Conservatism ISI Books, 2009
- The Life of Herbert Hoover W. W. Norton & Company
- Freedom Betrayed: Herbert Hoover's Secret History of the Second World War and Its Aftermath Hoover Institution Press; 1st edition (November 7, 2011)