George W. Liebmann
Executive Director, Calvert Institute
George Liebmann is an attorney in private practice in Baltimore and has taught at Johns Hopkins University and the University if Maryland School of Law. He has written The Gallows in the Grove: Civil Society in American Law, Little Platoons: Sub-Local Governments in Modern History, and recently Solving Problems Without Large Government.
- Realism in Foreign Policy
- Drugs and Immigration: Two Policy Failures
- The Potential of Sub-Local Institutions
- The Last American Diplomat: John D. Negroponte and His Times I. B. Tauris (March 13, 2012)
- Diplomacy Between the Wars: Five Diplomats and the Shaping of the Modern World I. B. Tauris (September 2, 2008)
- The Common Law Tradition: A Collective Portrait of Five Legal Scholars Transaction Publishers (May 3, 2006)
- Delegation to Private Parties in American Constitutional Law in Indiana Law Journal. Volume 50, Issue 4, 1975.