Mark C. Henrie
President, Arthur N. Rupe Foundation
Mark C. Henrie was Senior Vice President and Chief Academic Officer of the Intercollegiate Studies Institute prior to joining the Arthur N. Rupe Foundation as President. He holds degrees from Dartmouth, Cambridge, and Harvard. Mr. Henrie is the author of A Student's Guide to the Core Curriculum, and his articles and reviews have appeared in numerous publications. He serves on the editorial and advisory council of First Things magazine and is a member of the board of visitors of Ralston College in Savannah, Georgia. He is also a founding member of the board of directors of the Center for European Renewal (The Hague, Netherlands) and of Regina Luminis Academy, a classical school in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Mr. Henrie and his wife, Claudia, live in Santa Barbara, California, together with their seven children.
- Rethinking American Conservatism
- Understanding the Core Curriculum: How You Are Being Short-Changed in Your College Education
- The Tradition of Catholic Social Thought
- A Student's Guide to the Core Curriculum (Wilmington: ISI Press)
- Arguing Conservatism: Four Decades of the Intercollegiate Review Wilmington: ISI Books.
- Doomed Bourgeois In Love: Essays on the Films of Whit Stillman Wilmington: ISI Books.