Michael P. Federici
Professor of Political Science, Mercyhurst University
Dr. Federici is a Professor of Political Science at Mercyhurst College and co-director of the Center for Constitutional Studies at the National Humanities Institute in Washington, D.C. Author of The Challenge of Populism (Greenwood Publishing Group, 1991) he received both his M.A. (1985) and Ph.D. (1990) from Catholic University.
- Alexander Hamilton and American Constitutionalism
- Modest Republicanism and American Empire
- In Defense of the Electoral College
- Eric Voegelin: The Restoration of Order Wilmington: ISI Books.
- The Challenge of Populism: The Rise of Right-Wing Democratism in Postwar America Praeger (August 30, 1991)
- The Political Philosophy of Alexander Hamilton The Johns Hopkins University Press (June 21, 2012)
- The Old and New Testaments in U.S. Foreign Policy: McDougall and American Identity in Humanitas Vol. XXIII, Nos. 1 & 2, 2010
- Imperialism Destroys the Constitutional Republic in Humanitas Vol. XX, Nos. 1 & 2, 2007