Donate to ISI
Your tax-deductible gift to the Intercollegiate Studies Institute is an investment in future leaders who will defend the principles of liberty. Your support will ensure that ISI finds the most talented conservative students and throws them a lifeline.
- been educating for liberty since 1953
- produced Supreme Court justices, White House officials, business leaders, eminent scholars, university presidents, influential journalists, and many other leaders
- received the highest possible ratings from both Charity Navigator and GuideStar
Other Ways to Give
Make your check payable to the Intercollegiate Studies Institute and send it to:
Intercollegiate Studies Institute
3901 Centerville Road
Wilmington, DE 19807
You have many options for directing your philanthropy. You may, for example:
- Give a gift of stock
- Include ISI in your will or bequest
- Give a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust
Please direct any questions to Ethan Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-524-6141.