The Collegiate Network Associate manages a caseload of student campus journalists at targeted schools throughout the country. He or she works as a member of the student programs and outreach team and is responsible for implementing measurable annual recruitment goals, objectives, and priorities for ISI.
Intercollegiate Studies Institute | Wilmington, DE
Collegiate Network Associate
- Work as a member of the student programs and outreach team to meet annual student recruitment goals, placing particular emphasis on recruiting student journalists with leadership potential into the Collegiate Network.
- Work with the Director of Events to plan and execute ISI’s annual Collegiate Network Editor’s Conference, Professional Reporting Conference, and alumni events.
- Maintain regular contact with ISI students in the Collegiate Network, alerting them to the many opportunities and events made available by ISI.
- Job evaluations will be conducted based on progress made toward measurable student recruiting metrics including, among other metrics:
- Number of new campus publications established
- Number of existing publications seeking renewal
- Successful execution of budgeted conferences
- Cultivation and growth of Collegiate Network papers in region
- Recruitment of Collegiate Network students to other ISI Leadership programs.
- Experience with the Collegiate Network and/or campus journalism
- Exceptional communications skills in writing and speaking
- Understand and embrace the ISI mission and vision to educate future leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with willingness to travel extensively
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position, relevant experience, and interest in/commitment to ISI’s mission
- List of references
Please send the requested materials via e-mail to Josh Owens at email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Applications will be considered as received. ISI is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about ISI, please visit www.isi.org.