The Regional Program Associate manages a caseload of student leaders at targeted schools in their region. He or she works as a member of the student programs and outreach team (currently a 5-person team) responsible for establishing and implementing measurable annual recruitment goals, objectives, and priorities for ISI. This is a full-time position based in Wilmington, DE.
Regional Program Associate, Student Programs and Outreach
- Work as a member of the student programs and outreach team to exceed annual student recruitment goals, placing particular emphasis on recruiting students with leadership potential.
- Manage a regional caseload of existing ISI student leaders at targeted universities in the assigned region with a specific goal of helping ISI establish on-going funded ISI Student Societies at each target school in the next 5 years.
- Work with the Director of Events to plan and execute regional student conferences, summer schools, and on-campus lectures/debates to cultivate and educate student leaders and key professors.
- Maintain regular contact with ISI students in the region, alerting them to the many opportunities and events made available by ISI.
- Job evaluations will be conducted based on progress made toward measurable student recruiting metrics including:
- Number of student leaders recruited
- Number of ISI Student Societies established
- Successful execution of budgeted regional conferences, lectures and debates
- Cultivation and growth of Collegiate Network papers in region
- Recruitment and cultivation of Honors Scholars from region
- Exceptional communications skills in writing and speaking
- Understand and embrace the ISI mission and vision to educate future leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self starter with willingness to travel extensively
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in this position, relevant experience, and interest in/commitment to ISI’s mission
- A list of 3+ references
Please send the requested materials via e-mail to Josh Owens at email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Applications will be considered as received. ISI is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about ISI, please visit www.isi.org.